Skip to content
The day’s events include
- Presentations and recitals by world class Bach scholars and performers
- A challenging competition open to students through grade 12
- A professional level competition open to performers ages 18 to 30
- Non-competitive divisions open to students grades K to 12
- Non-competitive adult division open to amateurs ages 18 and up
- The day concludes with a recital featuring the competition winners, followed by a reception.
- All festival participants receive adjudication sheets from a panel of highly qualified adjudicators.
- Ribbons and medals are awarded in Elementary and Junior Divisions.
- Cash prizes are awarded in Youth and Young Artist Divisions.